Saturday, January 9, 2010

Done cutting squares for Scrappy Square Quilt...

Alright... last night I finally finished cutting over 300 4" squares for my scrappy quilt I am making for NAM (Northwest Assistance Ministries). I even have enough to make another one! I am excited about that part because I decided last night that that one is going to be for my bed. So I may have to cut a few more different colors to give it a little bit more variety in each row. Minor detail. I figure I will be done piecing the scrappy quilt for NAM sometime on Monday. I would say sometime tomorrow but I am in a little bit, getting ready to venture off to IKEA with my brother. Knowing that Ikea is a customer trap where you have to walk all the way through the store to get to the exit. This may take about an hour. Then after that my daughter will be extra clingy when I come home (I am leaving her with Grandma). My sew time is late in the evenings usually.
Anyhow, as I make progress I will post a few pictures. Have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment