Monday, March 29, 2010

Bunnies... Bunnies... and more Bunnies...

Bunnies... Bunnies... and more Bunnies...













This is another on going quilt I am working on. I have had these panels for awhile now. I have even purchased several fabrics to go with these very cute panels. I like bunnies just not sure how to put all these together. I have thought of doing filler blocks (I know at least some nine patch because there are nine patch blocks in some of the panels). I finally laid them out on my mom's design wall and was hoping that the panels would talk to me and they started to but then it was time to get my daughter from school. Here are some of the fabrics I have so far to work with...
Some of these I have been collecting and when I put my panels up my mom came out with a stack of fabric that she had actually purchased to make something for me a long long long time ago. I am excited to be working on this one. I don't foresee it getting done in the next while though. It will be one of those I will have to work on gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment