Monday, March 1, 2010

I have ADD when it comes to quilting!

I have decided that I have ADD when it comes to quilting. How do I come to this conclusion?
Well it is simple really, I have started a few projects ... no more like many projects in the last few weeks or so. Not to mention my stack of finished tops that are waiting for backings and to be quilted. My least favorite part of quilting is the finishing part. I have finally finished the Cupcake Table runner! One thing I can add to my small stack of finished projects (I will post pictures of the finished product later). I have a perpetual scrappy 2 1/2 & 1 1/2 inch square quilt I am working on (I know it will take awhile because I want it to be big enough to go on my bed and drape on both sides). I have started a crazy quilt. I have cut squares for another doll quilt. I have plans to start another Sunbonnet Sue quilt. I have a "Blue" quilt in the works. I need to finish my sampler quilt I started during the summer in a class my mom was teaching. The "Strawberry Shortcake" for my daughter (perfect time to finish it is now since her birthday is coming up in a few weeks). I have cupcakes started for either a table runner for myself or a lap quilt (or perhaps both haven't decided yet). I have lots of ideas too! Perhaps I should be more diligent in writing the ideas down on paper.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. You are not alone! There are many of us. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are perfectly normal - welcome to this quilting life!

    ReplyDelete