Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cupcakes in the oven...

Cupcakes... get your cupcakes!

Every year my daughters school does an auction at their Spring Festival. Each class has a theme for a basket to be auctioned off. My daughters theme is "Cupcakes." So I am working on a table runner for the basket and the idea is to do a few pot holders as well. Not sure if I will get the potholders done in time or not. Anyhow I have gathered my fabrics and I have traced my pattern onto my fabric and fusible stabilizer (for the applique). I only need 3 cupcakes for the table runner and a few more for the pot holders. But I got bit by the cupcake creating bug and now I have several and the need to make a cupcake quilt for myself. I love applique work. I find it to be relaxing for me. So here is what I have cut out....

I will post pictures of the actual table runner when I have finished it tomorrow. These have been fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment