Tuesday, February 23, 2010

more cupcakes


Here are a few of the cupcakes I have finished. I almost want to make some cupcakes to eat... (almost). I have more cupcakes cut out just haven't had the time to piece them together. I will need to make many more to have enough for that quilt I want to make. I figure this can be an on going fun project for me.

I am almost done with the table runner. I finished piecing it together Monday. I will admit it didn't go together as smoothly as it should have. *sigh* I forgot to take into consideration the shrinkage of my squares when I did the appliques. I made it work though. Didn't help that my seam allowance was bigger than it should have been too *lol* I have no idea where my brain was that morning. All said and done here is the almost final result.... *drum roll please*



All I need to do now is put the batting and the backing on and the binding. Not sure what I am going to use for the backing yet. I will have to go through my stash and see what I am willing to part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment